Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How hard is it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How hard is it?

    How hard is it to live in peace with everyone? I would say it is very hard, especially when people trail you so that they can make rude comments. Then when the comments are made, if anyone responds to it, they get ganged upon. I am usually a very peaceful man, if you mistake me for not making peace when I respond to criticism, then I would not agree with it. I refuse to be a doormat for anyone, but I will attempt to be nice about it, as nice as possible considering the circumstances.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How hard is it?

    Shouldn't you be asking YOURSELF that question?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •